If you would like to submit music to LOUD Radio PA in consideration for airplay, you need to stick to the following guidlines:
- Only ONE song from an artist can be submitted – because only one song can be submitted, make it your very best song
- All submissions must be CLEAN RADIO EDITS – NO CURSING
- By submitting a song, you warrant that the song is your original work, you own any and all rights in it, and it does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third parties.
- All music submissions must be emailed as a 320kbps MP3 attachment or non-password protected link (NO GOOGLE DRIVE LINKS) to email@example.com. Emails providing ONLY streaming links will not be considered for submission.
- Additional information is appreciated – Artist and Song Background, Video Link, DSP Links, Etc. – Do you have a connection to Pennsylvania? Tell us about it!
- Every week we feature LOUD Local Tracks during the Sunday night LOUD Mix with DJ Shy at midnight.
LOUD Radio PA’s willingness to accept submissions does not imply or guarantee airplay or any feedback. All decisions are made by LOUD Radio PA’s programming department, with possible additional input from local sales and third party research. Please understand due to the volume of submissions you will only get a response from LOUD Radio PA if there is interest in or questions regarding the one submitted song (in other words, we’re apologizing in advance that a majority of submissions will receive no response at all from LOUD Radio PA due to the sheer number of submissions we receive). Thank you for your interest in submitting!
Thank you for listening to LOUD Radio! Good luck!