1. No purchase is necessary to enter any Loud Radio PA contest.
2. Odds of winning will depend on the number of qualified entries.
3. By participating in the contest or accepting or utilizing any prize, you agree to these rules.
4. To be eligible to win any prize through Loud Radio you must not have won anything through Loud Radio in the past thirty (30) days or won any prize through Loud Radio valued at six hundred dollars ($600) or more in the past six (6) months. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted within thirty (30) days after a household has a winner. Any prize awarded to an ineligible person will be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner may be named.
5. Anytime you call Loud Radio you assume that your call will be broadcast or recorded and you grant Loud Radio permission to broadcast or webcast the call or record it for later broadcast or webcast and you waive any claims to royalties, rights, compensation, damages or remuneration for such use.
6. As a winner of a Loud Radio contest your voice, name, likeness, character and/or picture may be used for promotional, broadcast, webcast or Internet purposes and you waive any claims to royalties, rights, compensation, damages or remuneration for such use.
7. All winners and prize recipients must sign a release agreement to accept a prize.
8. Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of winner. Loud Radio reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value for any reason and at its sole discretion. Inability to accept or deliver a prize will result in forfeiture.
9. All contest winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes awarded. All winners of a prize valued at six hundred dollars ($600) or more will be required to complete the appropriate tax forms at the Loud Radio studio prior to claiming any prize. All winners will be sent a 1099-MISC federal tax form if in one (1) calendar year the prize value of all prizes won exceeds six hundred dollars ($600). Any valuation of a prize is based on information provided to Loud Radio and shall be determined in Loud Radio’s discretion.
10.If a prize includes travel, lodging, entertainment, special events, an automobile or other transportation, the winner(s) is responsible for all taxes, expenses, tags, title, licensing and registration fees and gratuities not expressly included in and as part of the prize. Winners agree to all blackout periods, space availability requirements, etc., as stated by Loud Radio and contest prize partners, which shall include hotels, airlines, train travel, ship/boat travel, etc. Each winner and prize recipient agrees that by traveling in connection with a prize from Loud Radio they do so on their own initiative, risk and liability.
11.Loud Radio does not warrant any of the products, materials, or services that a winner receives. The materials, services or products that a winner receives are provided “as is”.
12.In the event the winner is subject to, or the subject of, any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), Loud Radio’s delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as Loud Radio awarding the prize to the winner. Loud Radio shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. Loud Radio shall not be liable for any claim by any contestant or winner for damages incidental thereto.
13. All Loud Radio contests are open to all eligible residents of Maine eighteen (18) years or over (unless otherwise specified). Participants and winners must be U.S. residents and use their true, legal name. In the event a contest is open to minors it shall be for minors aged thirteen (13) or older, and a parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, however, Loud Radio reserves the right to refuse a prize to any minor.
14. Contestants must possess a valid form of identification bearing the picture of the contestant acceptable to Loud Radio that will be presented to Loud Radio and accepted before the prize is awarded.
15. Employees and interns of Loud Radio, Loud Radio’s advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees and the immediate family of each of the foregoing, as well as employees of all radio stations within a one hundred (100) mile radius of the Loud Radio main studio at 1125 Colorado St, Allentown, PA 18103, are not eligible to win any contest. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren, in-laws by current or past marriage, adopted family, and wards.
16. Winners will be expected to claim all prizes at the Loud Radio studio located 61125 Colorado St, Allentown, PA 18103 between 9am – 5pm, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) within thirty (30) days of being notified that they are winners, unless there is an expiration date or earlier event date on the prize, which will be specifically stated. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
17. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited.
18. Loud Radio reserves the right to disqualify any winner if any contest rules are violated in any way, or if Loud Radio determines, in its sole discretion, the winner tampered with the entry process, the operation of the contest, or acted in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or interfere in any manner with any aspect of the contest. If a winner cannot be timely contacted by Loud Radio or is disqualified for any reason, Loud Radio reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
19. Loud Radio assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in any contest. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to his/her prize after it has been delivered. Loud Radio, their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, officers, members, employees, agents and immediate family of each absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest. Contest participants and winners, on their own behalf and on behalf of their heirs, successors, representatives and/or assigns, hereby fully and forever remise, release and discharge Loud Radio and Loud Radio’s affiliates, successors, assigns, and their respective directors, members, stockholders, officers, employees and agents of and from any and all claims, demands, agreements, contracts, covenants, actions, suits, causes of action, obligations, controversies, debts, costs, expenses, accounts, damages, judgments, losses and liabilities, of whatsoever kind or nature, in law, equity, or otherwise, whether known or unknown, whether concealed or hidden, which against it or any of it, they have had, may have had or now have, or which any of their heirs, representatives and assigns hereafter can, shall or may have for or by reason of any matter, cause or thing whatsoever, including but not in any respect limiting the generality of the foregoing, any and all claims which or might have asserted relating to the contest.
20. All participants and winners indemnify and hold forever harmless Loud Radio and each of Loud Radio’s respective agencies, agents, officers, members, employees, affiliates, and assigns, for any injuries, accidents, misfortunes, losses, damages, or causes of action, arising from or in connection with participation in the contest and/or acceptance or use of any prize.
21. Loud Radio reserves the right to interrupt, end or modify a contest or promotion at any time (and not award the offered prize) and to amend the rules to any contest at any time, and to do all of the foregoing without additional notice or compensation.
22. For any contest requiring phone entry you must use only the following number unless otherwise specified: 610-255-7399.
23. Loud Radio has the final and indisputable decision as to who is the winner. Any ties, disputes, conflicts, or questions regarding any contest or prize is subject to the sole discretion of Loud Radio.
24. Loud Radio shall have no responsibility for contestants’ inability or failure to participate, failure to win or claim any prize based on busy signals, inadvertent disconnection, malfunction or difficulties with telephone, cell phone, texting, email, or Internet access, or any other circumstances in any contest beyond Loud Radio’s control. Loud Radio disclaims all liability for any delays, loss or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. Loud Radio is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or failures of any kind.
25. If a contest is a call-in to win contest and/or a telephone is needed to participate in the contest, participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. Participants that enable the “caller ID” block function will not be allowed to participate unless they enter their correct area code and telephone number if prompted or disable the features inhibiting their participation in the contest.
26.In the event two (2) individuals with the same name participate, only the individual who is verified by a home address that identically matches the information on the entry drawn or selected by Loud Radio shall be the winner.
27.The following are specifically related to E-contests and E-Mail Club promotions on Loud Radio:
a. All appropriate information in required fields must be filled out or you will be disqualified.
b. To win a prize you must reside within the listening area of Loud Radio as defined at the exclusive discretion of Loud Radio.
c. Any problems with the Internet or email are not Loud Radio’s responsibility.
d. Contestants who register to participate on Loud Radio’s website may be required to produce a printed copy of proof of registration before being allowed to participate in the contest.
e. Due to the nature of Loud Radio’s programs that are heard over the Internet, contests may not be heard at all, or may be delayed from the time the contests are heard on the radio broadcast station, and will be running behind the radio broadcast signal. Therefore, when Loud Radio contests are played that require a specific caller to telephone the radio station (such as “Caller number 10”), Internet listeners may be at a disadvantage in participating over those listeners who hear the contests through the radio broadcast signal.
28. In no event will Loud Radio or any sponsors, participating promotional companies or prize providers or their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and related companies, their advertising or promotion agencies or their respective officers, directors, members, employees, representatives, agents, successors and assigns be liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages.
29. For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, postmarked by the date that is thirty (30) days after the contest ended to “Loud Radio Winner’s List”, at 1125 Colorado St, Allentown, PA 18103.
30. A copy of these rules are available during normal business hours at the Loud Radio studio at 1125 Colorado St, Allentown, PA 18103.